How to Vote for the DWTS 11/15 Season 30 Semi-Finals
ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” Season 30 premiered on Monday, September 20, 2021, and it’s already nearly finished with just one episode before the season finale.
The episode is a double elimination, so it is very important that fans get their votes as soon as possible. At the end of the night, the couple with the lowest combined votes and scores from judges Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Derek Hough will automatically be sent home.
Then the two couples with the next two lowest numbers of votes will go to the judges, who will vote for the couple they would most like to see in the final.
Read on to find out how to vote for your favorite couple on “Dancing with the Stars”.
How to vote for the contestants for Season 30 of “Dancing with the Stars” Tonight
Here are the numbers to vote:
- For JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson, send JOJO to 21523
- For Sunisa Lee and Sasha Farber, send SUNI by SMS to 21523
- For Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten, text AMANDA at 21523
- For Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach, text IMAN to 21523
- For Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev, send MELORA to 21523
- For Cody Rigsby and his partner, text CODY to 21523
You can cast a total of 10 votes per voting method and per candidate, which means you can vote for your favorite pair up to 20 times if you use the online tools as well as text messages.
The semi-finals will be the first episode with two full dances from each remaining partnership on the show. One dance will be a redemption dance, in a style the couples performed earlier in the season, and the other is a brand new dance.
Here are the dances you can expect to see from each couple:
- JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson will perform an Argentine tango of redemption on “Santa Maria (Del Buen Ayre)” by Gotan Project; then for their new dance, a Contemporary to “Before leaving (piano version)” by Lewis Capaldi
- NBA basketball star Iman Shumpert (“We Got Love Teyana and Iman”) and pro Daniella Karagach will perform Redemption Tango on Martynas’ “Telephone”; then for their new dance, a Jazz on “Dark Fantasy” by Kanye West
- Olympic gymnast Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Foxtrot of redemption on “Haven’t Met You Yet” by Michael Bublé; then for their new dance, a Contemporary in “Gravity” by Sara Bareilles
- TV and film actress Melora Hardin (“The Bold Type”) and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Rumba of Redemption on “I Don’t Want To Wait” by Paula Cole; then for their new dance, a Contemporary to “Thunder” by Imagine Dragons
- “The Talk” talk show co-host Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten will perform a redemption tango on David Guetta’s “Titanium” with Sia; then for their new dance, a Contemporary to “Live Your Life – Nick Cordero” by Lenii
- Celebrity fitness guru Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke will perform redemptive salsa on Don Omar and Lucenzo’s “Danza Kuduro”; then for their new dance, an Argentinian Tango on “La Cumparsita” by Forever Tango
At this point, it’s anyone’s competition, as it has probably been the most competitive season yet.
“Dancing With the Stars” airs Mondays at 8 p.m. Eastern Time (live) and Pacific Time (recorded) on ABC.
READ NEXT: DWTS Pro Says Season 30 ‘Probably’ The Last