mob creative – Marketing Manager (USA)
mob creative, a marketing and branding agency, is looking for a full-time Marketing Manager.
Our client list has been primarily in music with a dance/electronic focus (BMG UK, Disney, Sony, MK, Krewella, Maya Jane Coles, Solomun, Carolina Liar to name a few), as well than brands and startups in other industries. (Atari, weed). Founder’s Previous Work: Head of Marketing for the #1 dance label in the US, Ultra Records; Livestyle/Beatport Artist Development Division, Integration and Streaming/Festival Integrations; ran the imprint of pop label Columbia Records Lefthook.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating, managing products and executing innovative marketing plans for our global customers. Clients will range from developing artists and singles to established artists and major labels. You will work closely with all global stakeholders, with streaming platforms and other creative partners. The ideal candidate has a passion for music and is very familiar with the dance/electronic genre.
As the services we offer are broad and highly tailored to each client, the position requires agility, a self-starting perspective and a creative mindset.
The team will grow rapidly over the next few months, so there is room for the candidate to build and lead a future team.
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- Design and execute customer marketing plans (across DSPs, digital, physical, social, tour, brand, influencer, event, partnerships, etc.)
- Manage record release campaigns in collaboration with record labels, managers, hired third parties (such as PR, radio, DJ services) and any other stakeholders
- Create and implement a DSP playlist strategy, offering official programmers and a third-party playlist network
- Maintain relationships with programmers and DSP representatives
- Pursue strategic opportunities and activations for our clients with influencers, technologies and brands
- Set and achieve streaming, growth and revenue goals
- Manage marketing campaign budgets
- Analyze data and monitor campaign performance
- Create weekly reports and pitches for clients
- Update and organize client marketing resources
- 4+ years of experience in music marketing (label or management), digital or branding
- Strong understanding of music release planning and streaming growth with a proven track record of success
- Strong industry connections and knowledge, particularly in the area of dance and electronics
- Versed in the dance/electronic genre and its subgenres
- Knowledge of hard-hitting US playlists on all DSPs
- Experience with DSP platform analysis
- Creative and attentive to trends
- Comfortable in fast-paced environments, as well as late-night networking events
- Comfortable working remotely and with different time zones
- Able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organized and detail oriented
- A self-starter and a good communicator by phone and email
- Knowledge of social networks and the web3
- Located in the Los Angeles area
- Competitive salary
- Bi-weekly direct deposit
- Health contribution
- Paid vacation
- Flexible leave policy